Organizations are asked to respond to information requests from their stakeholders using CDP’s disclosure platform. This is the only way to provide the requested data to CDP and the requesting stakeholders.
CDP’s disclosure platform consists of the dashboard and the Online Response System (ORS):
1. The dashboard is a portal containing information regarding which questionnaires your organization is being requested to respond to and a link to activate these, your user account page.
2. The Online Response System (ORS) is where you input information into your questionnaire(s) and submit your response.
If your organization is being requested to respond by investors and/or customers, CDP will notify you by email and will send you your access link to your company’s dashboard and the ORS. You will need to register for a CDP account to access the system. If you already have an account for our website, you can sign in using your existing password.
Public authorities and Crown corporations that do not receive a request from investors or stakeholders can also choose to respond to the Public Authorities Questionnaire. Contact email@example.com to request access to the reporting platform.
Using CDP systems
We recommend you use of the following internet browsers when accessing the Online Response System (ORS) - Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox. It is no longer possible to use Microsoft Internet Explorer to access the ORS.
For guidance on access to the dashboard and using the ORS, please view our article on activating your questionnaire as a public authority.
If you are experiencing difficulties using the platform (i.e. error messages on the website), we advise you to follow these steps before contacting CDP:
1. Sign out of the ORS and the dashboard
2. Refresh your browser and try signing in again
3. Whitelist/allow the following email domains to be accessed by your browser or organization: cdp.net; cdpidentity.okta.com and cdp.credit360.com
4. Sign in again using one of the recommended browsers aboveWe also recommend you use one of the recommended internet browsers above.
You may also find the following articles helpful:
- New user access
- Activate your CDP questionnaire as a public authority
- CDP request for public authorities
- Timeline for responding
If you have not found an answer you were looking for, please contact our support team through My Support. You will need to be signed in to access this.
If you are a new user, you can register here. Once you are signed in, please return to the Help Center via the link at the top of the page.