What is the Join an Organization form and do I need to fill it out?
The Join an Organization form is for certain new users who wish to gain access to an existing organization’s CDP account. Upon approval, new users will have access to an organization’s requests and questionnaire(s) on CDP’s website and platform.
In order for your form to be processed efficiently, please ensure you provide us with all the requested information including and especially:
- Your first and last name
- Your email address (ideally with the organization’s exact email domain)
- Your organization’s full name - please ensure this includes the full and/or abbreviated/previous organization’s names to assist us with identification
- Your parent organization name (if applicable)
- Your requesting authority/authorities – this refers to your customers, our supply chain members, who have requested you to respond. Please list at least one and ideally all authorities you are aware of requesting you to respond. This is a mandatory field from this year.
Once received, we aim to process all completed forms within 2 working days.
If the information provided matches our records, we will add you as a user for your organization and send you a link to access your account. You will then be able to sign in, view your dashboard and access the questionnaire(s) for you organization. If you are the first user to sign in, you will need to activate the questionnaire.
If the information provided does not match, we may ask you for more information, which may result in delays to your access.
Please note, if you have not been requested to respond to CDP by an authority, you can still respond as a self-selected company (SSC). Please see our article on this here.
You may also find the following articles helpful:
- New user access
- Account user types
- Activate your CDP questionnaire as an organization
- Update account details
If you have not found an answer you were looking for, please contact our support team through My Support. You will need to be signed in to access this.
If you are a new user, you can register here. Once you are signed in, please return to the Help Center via the link at the top of the page.