Resources to support you with what is requested in the corporate questionnaires are available from the guidance for companies section of the CDP website. This includes:
- Questionnaire previews – with an option to view sector specific questions, questions for suppliers, and questions relating to membership of specific initiatives, such as the RE100 initiative and the Net Zero Asset Managers initiative.
- Reporting guidance – shows pathways through each module and is useful for understanding what information each question is requesting and why.
- Questionnaire changes – lists annual changes to the questionnaires and provides a list of all questions module by module.
- Technical materials – provides additional support on topics relevant to the current reporting year. For example:
The following technical materials are accessible after signing in to the CDP website:
- Science based targets
- Scenario analysis
- Carbon pricing
- Special conditions for reporting Scope 1 emissions
- Accounting of Scope 2 emissions
- Guidance methodology for estimation of Scope 3 category 11 emissions for coal mining companies
- Guidance methodology for estimation of Scope 3 category 11 emissions for oil and gas companies
- Relevance of Scope 3 Categories by Sector
- Guidance for companies with coal reserves
- Measuring emissions intensity of transport movements
- Countries and regions
- Fuel definitions
- Conversion of fuel data to MWh
- Units of measure conversions
- “Retirement” and “Cancellation” of instruments
- Reporting on climate transition plans
- Portfolio Impact Metrics
- Financial Services Transition Plans and Net Zero Commitments
- EU Taxonomy
For NZAM signatories:
27. 2023 NZAM Step-by-Step Guide – walking NZAM signatories through the NZAM aligned questions in the CDP FS CC questionnaire.
28. 2023 NZAM Reporting FAQ – answers to frequent questions about CDP disclosure.
For RE100 members:
You may also find the following articles helpful:
- CDP request for companies
- Scoring guidance for companies
- Accredited Solutions Providers and Consultants
If you have not found an answer you were looking for, please contact our support team through My Support. You will need to be signed in to access this.
If you are a new user, you can register here. Once you are signed in, please return to the Help Center via the link at the top of the page.