CDP offers guidance materials and knowledge articles to help companies complete the Private Markets questionnaire. These resources are signed to support companies that are just beginning their environmental journey. You may find the following articles helpful:
Understanding your CDP request
- CDP request for private markets: understand your investor request to participate in CDP’s Private Markets pilot and the logistics of disclosure
- Benefits of disclosure for private markets: learn about the benefits of participating in the private markets pilot
- Timeline for responding: key dates for the private markets pilot’s disclosure cycle
- Access for private markets: guidance on using CDP’s disclosure platform
- Activate your CDP Private Markets Questionnaire: step-by-step instructions on how to activate and submit your Private Markets Questionnaire
- CDP-ACS Classification for Private Markets: Learn more about how CDP’s Activity Classification System (CDP-ACS) is used in the Private Markets pilot
What happens to your data
- Private markets response data: understand how your Private Markets questionnaire response will be used by relevant stakeholders
If you have not found an answer you were looking for, please contact our support team through My Support. You will need to be signed in to access this.
If you are a new user, you can register here. Once you are signed in, please return to the Help Center via the link at the top of the page.