Please carry out the steps below for clearing your cache only if you have been advised to by CDP.
If you are having issues loading your questionnaire (such as seeing a spinning wheel for several minutes), you may need to clear the stored cache and cookies in your browser and then sign in again to your account to access and submit your 2023 response.
Please follow the instructions below for on how to clear your cache in your preferred browser. The ORS works best using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox. You will no longer be able to access the ORS using Microsoft Internet Explorer.
1. Open Microsoft Edge browser on your computer
2. Click on the options icon from the top right corner of the screen and select Settings from the drop-down menu
3. Select Privacy, search and services from the left hand-side menu and navigate to Clear browsing data now. Click on Choose what to clear
4. In the pop out window, select the time range to All time, and that Cached images and files are selected.
5. Close the browser window. Then, reopen and sign in to your CDP account again to access the ORS.
1. Open the Chrome browser on your computer
2. Select Settings from the browser options menu in the top right of the screen
3. Under Privacy and Security select Clear Browsing Data
4. Make sure to select the time range to at least the All time, and that Cached images and files are selected
5. Close the browser window. Then reopen and sign in to your CDP account again to access the ORS
1. Open Firefox browser on your computer
2. Select Clear recent history…from the browser options menu at the top right of the screen
3. Set time range to Everything and make sure that Offline web site data is selected
4. Close the browser window. Then reopen and sign in to your CDP account again to access the ORSYou may also find the following articles helpful:
If you have not found an answer you were looking for, please contact our support team through My Support. You will need to be signed in to access this.
If you are a new user, you can register here. Once you are signed in, please return to the Help Center via the link at the top of the page.