What is happening to CDP accounts?
To enhance user experience and strengthen data security, CDP has transitioned its website sign-in provider from Okta to Microsoft Azure B2C. As part of this transition, users will be required to reset their password for their CDP account.
Who will this affect?
This will impact all Capital Markets Members, Supply Chain Members, Disclosers, Consultants, Reporter Services Members, Response Search users, and anyone else using their CDP account to get access to data, disclosure and services.
What do CDP account users need to do?
From December 14, 2023, when following the ‘Sign In’ link on the CDP website, users will initially be directed to a new sign-in page.
When signing in from this page for the first time, users will encounter the error message: “Your password is incorrect or has expired. Please try again or reset your password”..
To resolve this and reset your password, please follow these steps:
1. Select “Reset your password” and follow the on-screen steps to receive a verification code via email. You must use the email address you used to create your CDP Account.
2. Check your email inbox for an email from Microsoft with the subject line: “CDP account email verification code”. If you cannot see this in your inbox, please check your Spam/Junk folders.
3. Enter the verification code on the reset page and proceed to change your password.
4. Once you have entered the verification code, and it is verified, you will see a confirmation message: "E-mail address verified. You can continue now."
5. You can now enter and confirm your new password. Select "Continue" to finish resetting your password.
Each user is required to complete this password reset process, but only once when signing in for the first time after December 14 2023. From thereon, you can log into your account as normal using Microsoft Azure B2C.
If you have are having issues resetting your password via the steps below, please try the following troubleshooting solutions if:
1. You haven’t received your verification email.
Please check that the email address email@example.com is whitelisted by your IT department.
2. You’re getting an error message which says Something went wrong.
Please delete your cookies and try again. You may also need to try a different browser.
3. The verification webpages aren’t loading.
Please check that the following webpages have been whitelisted by your IT department: https://cdpstrb2ccplprdweu01.z6.web.core.windows.net
If you have any questions about this change or if you need further support, please contact your account manager. Alternatively, you can contact our support team via My Support.
CDP values is community's understanding and cooperation during this transition.