If you are new to CDP’s disclosure platform, you will need to follow the steps below to register an account and to be associated with your disclosing organization, city or state and region.
If you have disclosed through CDP in previous years, you will already have an account set up and should receive an invitation email in early April when our platform re-opens again for disclosure this year.
If you do not receive an invitation email from us and you would like to access your organization’s dashboard as a new user, please follow the steps below.
Our Online Response System (ORS) for 2023 is due to open on week commencing April 17.
To become a new user and begin responding for an existing organization that has been requested to disclose to CDP you will need to do ONE of the following:
1. Complete this Join an Organization form if you are a supplier and you have or expect to have been requested by one of your customers. This is for new users only
2. Contact your organization’s Main User to be added as a contact for your organization and to access your organization’s dashboard
3. Contact your organization’s Disclosure Account Manager to be added as a contact for your organization and to access your organization’s dashboard
If you had already created an account on our website, you will simply need to be associated to your organization and this year’s requests to respond. If you have not registered yet, an account will be created for you by following one of the steps above.
If your organization is not requested to complete the CDP questionnaire(s) by external stakeholders, you can still disclose as a self-selected company (SSC).
For cities, states and regions
Our Online Response System (ORS) for 2023 is due to open in early April.
To become a new user and begin responding for your city, state and region that has been requested to disclose to CDP you need to do ONE of the following:
1. Contact your city, state and region Main User to be added as a contact and to have access to the dashboard for your city, state and region
2. Contact your regional CDP office to request to be added as a contact for your city, state and region
3. Contact us via My Support in the Help Center to request to be added as a new user for your city, state and region if you don’t know the Main User or the regional CDP office you need to contact.
Short video tutorials are also available on how to navigate the dashboard and questionnaire in English, French and Bahasa.
You may also find the following articles helpful:
- Account user types
- Activate your CDP questionnaire as an organization
- Activate your CDP questionnaire as a city
- Activate your CDP questionnaire as a state and region
- Update account details
If you have not found an answer you were looking for, please contact our support team through My Support. You will need to be signed in to access this.
If you are a new user, you can register here. Once you are signed in, please return to the Help Center via the link at the top of the page.