This article provides details on the 2022 timeline for responding via CDP for all responding entities including companies, cities, states and regions and public authorities. The timeline for 2023 will be uploaded soon.
- Companies key dates
- Cities key dates
- States and regions key dates
- Public authorities key dates
- Private markets key dates
There are a number key dates in the annual CDP disclosure cycle. The most important of these are the opening date and closing date for the Online Response System (ORS). The ORS is the system where all responders submit answers to the relevant questionnaires.
Please note the ORS closing dates are different for companies, cities, states and regions and public authorities. Responders who are eligible for scoring but do not complete the questionnaire before their ORS closing date will miss out on the chance to receive a score.
The questionnaires for each year are made available to view in advance via our guidance page. We recommend responders start preparing their responses prior to the ORS opening. Find your relevant questionnaire and guidance material at the following links for companies, cities, states and regions or private markets.
Companies key dates
The timeline for the 2022 reporting period for companies is as follows:
- The companies submission deadline for scored responses is 1st August 2022 (23:59 International Date Line West) - PASSED
- The ORS for companies is now CLOSED – from 28th September (23:59 International Date Line West)
Cities key dates
The timeline for the 2022 reporting period for cities is as follows:
- The cities submission deadline for scored responses is 4th August 2022 (23:59 International Date Line West) - PASSED
- CDP-ICLEI Track for cities remains OPEN for submission
*Note: C40 cities need to respond by 30th June 2022 to comply with C40 Leadership Standards.
States and regions key dates
The timeline for the 2022 reporting period for states and regions is as follows:
- The Online Reporting System for states and regions is CLOSED
The timeline for the 2022 reporting period for public authorities is as follows:
- The Online Reporting System for public authorities is CLOSED
- The public authorities submission deadline is the 16th November 2022
- The Online Reporting System for companies is CLOSED
- The private markets submission deadline is 16th November 2022 - PASSED
You may also find the following articles helpful:
- CDP request for companies
- CDP request for cities, states and regions
- CDP request for public authorities
- CDP request for private markets
If you have not found an answer you were looking for, please contact our support team through My Support. You will need to be signed in to access this.
If you are a new user, you can register here. Once you are signed in, please return to the Help Center via the link at the top of the page.